- Worship Service and Lectionary for next Sunday
Next Sunday, June 6th, 2021 we will have Malayalam Holy Communion Service starting at 8:30 AM.
Medical Center and Stella Link Area members will be assisting the Holy Communion Service.
Theme – Student Sunday: Growing in Grace and Wisdom
1st Lesson: 1 Kings 3:4-15
2nd Lesson: Colossians 1:3-14
Epistle: James 1:5-8
Gospel: Luke 2:41-52
English Divine Service is scheduled for an 11:15 AM start.
- Prayer Meetings
Wednesday, June 2 (Healing Hearts Ministry Zoom Meeting)
Time: 7:30 PM
Meeting ID: 979 0660 5203, Passcode: 7198
Friday, June 4 (Fasting Prayer)
Time: 9:30 AM
Meeting ID: 440 320 308, Passcode: 2222
- Organization Announcements
- Sunday School
- The In-Person Intramural Elocution competition will be held today, May 30th, after the church service. All registered participants, please be at Trinity Center by 11:30 am. Lunch will be provided for the participants.
- The Story telling competition is for 4th grade and below, it will be held today, May 30th via zoom. All registrants please check with your teacher email for time and zoom details.
- Intramural Bible quiz will be held on Sunday, July 11th. The Bible Quiz questions will be from the gospel of Mark, chapters 1-16, with an additional 5 questions each from the New Testament and OLD Testament. NRSV Bible is the selected version for the Bible quiz.
- There will be no Sunday School next Sunday, June 6th.
- Summer Sunday School session via Zoom will be held on every other Sunday starting from Sunday June 13th. Zoom details will be provided later.
June sessions: June 13th and 27th; July Session: July 11th and 18th
- VBS – July 22, 23, 24 (Th, Fri, Sat)
- In person VBS – $20/person
- Theme – Destination Dig
- Virtual VBS – $10 /person
- Theme – Totally 80s
- Registration Link: https://trinitymtc.org/vbs/
- Registration begins online May 23rd and ends July 10th (no registrations on the days of the VBS). VBS registration is for any students who have completed Pre-K through 12th grade. If you have any additional questions regarding VBS, you can contact VBS coordinator Stacy George or Sunday School leadership directly or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you wish to donate money for the VBS and or sponsor a meal during VBS, please contact Sunday School Superintendent (Anil) @ 832 594 7198 or Treasurer (Shawn) @832 259 5080.
John Varghese (Anil)
832 594 7198
- Youth Fellowship (YF) Service Event
- Thank you to everyone who came out to our service event last Sunday! We packaged lunch packs for kids in need around Houston and organized the church library!
- On Friday, June 4th, we will have a Men’s & Women’s Bible Study at 7:00 PM at church. Please RSVP at tmcyf.org. We hope you can come out! Please let a YF officer know if you have any questions!
- Graduation Sunday is June 13th, if you are a high school, college or post grad graduate please send us your picture and information (email@example.com) to be included in the graduation slideshow by June 10th.
- Picture of the graduate
- Full Name
- Where are you graduating from and degree earned (if applicable)
- Parents Names
- Area prayer group
- Future plans
- Please indicate high school, college, or post grad
- If you are new to Youth Fellowship or interested in joining, please check out our website tmcyf.org and register to become a member! Anyone ages 12-35 are welcome!
Julia Mathew (TMCYF Secretary)
- Yuvajana Sakhyam
Monday, May 31st: YS committee meeting at 8 pm via Zoom.
- Edavaka Mission Prayer Meeting
Friday, June 4 (Edavaka Mission Prayer)
Time: 7:30 PM
Meeting ID: 440 320 308
Dial-in #: +13462487799,,440320308# US (Houston)
Abraham K. Idiculla
- Sevika Sanghom
- The South West Regional Sevika Sanghom Monthly Prayer meeting will be held on June 1st 2021 Tuesday @7.00pm – 8.15pm. Rev Eappen Varghese Immanuel MTC Houston will share the Word of God. Join Zoom Meeting:
- Meeting ID: 848 0152 2809, Passcode: 493484
- Dial by your location
- +1 346 248 7799 US (Meeting ID: 848 0152 2809, Passcode: 493484)
- Offertory collection details:
- Sunday, May 23rd ($ 3,590)
- GENERAL: $ 1,169, BIRTHDAY: $ 996, WEDDING ANNIVERSARY: $ 1425
- Covid Relief Fund: $21,970 (our goal is $20,000)
- Thank you!
- Diocesan Sunday: $6,065 (our goal is $7,320)
- Secretary’s Note:
- Happy Birthday to Malhar Roshen Valyathu (May 26). Happy Birthday to Roshen Achen’s mother (May 16). Happy Birthday to Titty Kochamma’s mother (May 20).
- Thank you to Roshen Achen and Titty Kochamma for sponsoring snacks & birthday cake.
- Please note that June 13 is Graduation Sunday. We are planning a thanksgiving prayer session and also a graduation slide show presentation that Sunday. If you are a high school or college (undergrad & post grad) graduate, please provide the needed information (to YF) to recognize your accomplishment(s).
- Indian Christian Ecumenical Community of Houston:
- Shuttle Tournament: Saturday June 5th (9 AM – 9 PM) and Sunday 6th (6 PM – 10 PM)
- Houston Badminton Center, 1055 West Airport Blvd., Stafford, TX 77477
Cheer 2 Trinity Teams participating in the tournament.
Oommen Samuel Achen celebrated his 45th year ordination anniversary yesterday – May 29th. Achen celebrates this special day along with Philoxenos Thirumeni and Barnabas Thirumeni. We thank God for blessing Oommen Samuel Achen, his ministry and his wonderful family all these years.
Have a good new week.