- Worship Service and Lectionary for next Sunday
Next Sunday, June 13th, 2021 we will have English Holy Communion Service starting at 9:00 AM.
Alief Sugar Land Area members will be assisting the Holy Communion Service.
Theme – Student Sunday: Growing in Grace and Wisdom
1st Lesson: Job 38:1-41
2nd Lesson: Revelations 21:1-8
Epistle: Colossians 1:15-20
Gospel: Matthew 6:25-30
- Prayer Meetings
- Alief – Sugar Land Area Prayer Meeting
Tuesday, June 8th
Time: 7:30 PM
Meeting ID: 440 320 308, Passcode: 2222
Dial-in #:+13462487799, Access code: 440 320 308#, Passcode: 2222
- Fasting Prayer
Friday, June 11th
Time: 9:30 AM
Meeting ID: 440 320 308, Passcode: 2222
- Organizational Announcements
- Sunday School
- There will be NO Sunday School today June 6th.
- Summer Sunday School session via Zoom will be held on every other Sunday starting from Sunday June 13th. Zoom details will be provided later.
- June sessions: June 13th and 27th.
- July Session: July 11th and 18th
- August Session: August 8th
- Intramural Bible quiz will be held on Sunday, July 11th. The Bible Quiz questions will be from the gospel of Mark, chapters 1-16, with an additional 5 questions each from the New Testament and OLD Testament. NRSV Bible is the selected version for the Bible quiz.
- 2021 Intramural singing, storytelling and elocution results are attached.
- VBS – July 22, 23, 24 (Th, Fri, Sat)
- In person VBS – $20/person
- Theme – Destination Dig
- Virtual VBS – $10 /person
- Theme – Totally 80s
- Registration Link: https://trinitymtc.org/vbs/
- Registration begins online May 23rd and ends July 10th (no registration on the days of the VBS). VBS registration is for students who have completed Pre-K through 12th grade. If you have any additional questions regarding VBS, you can contact VBS coordinator Stacy George or Sunday School leadership directly or via email email@example.com.
- If you wish to donate money for the VBS and or sponsor a meal during VBS, please contact Sunday School Superintendent (Anil) @ 832 594 7198 or Treasurer (Shawn) @ 832 259 5080.
John Varghese (Anil)
832 594 7198
- Youth Fellowship (YF)
- Graduation Sunday is June 13th, if you are a high school, college or post grad graduate please send us your picture and information (firstname.lastname@example.org) to be included in the graduation slideshow by June 10th.
- Picture of the graduate
- Full Name
- Where are you graduating from and degree earned (if applicable)
- Parents Names
- Area prayer group
- Future plans
- Please indicate high school, college, or post graduate
- If you are new to Youth Fellowship or interested in joining, please check out our website tmcyf.org and register to become a member! Anyone ages 12-35 are welcome!
Julia Mathew (TMCYF Secretary)
- Young Family Fellowship
The next YFF Zoom meeting will be held on Saturday, June 19th at 7:00 PM. We will talk about how to grow in Christ as a community. Thank you,
- Yuvajana Sakhyam
Our Sakhyam is planning Zoom Malayalam Teaching classes for our kids and others. Our goal is to introduce common Malayalam words, short Bible verses and songs.
We are looking for volunteers to be part of the teaching team. Anyone interested to help as a teacher, please contact Secretary Reenu Varghese or Roshen Achen before next Sunday (June 13).
- Healing Hearts Ministry
Healing Hearts is inviting all of you to write about your experience of God’s Healing Touch in your life and combine it into a pdf book. This could be any form of your illness including cancer, heart and kidney problems or any emotional struggles that you went through, & you felt the healing power of our Lord Jesus. The purpose of this in a book format is to reinforce our conviction of Healing and to strengthen others who go through similar situations.
Here is some information that may help you write:
– It may be handwritten we will type it up.
– There is no page limit.
– Introduce yourself (may provide a picture of yourself or family)
– How did you know about the disease; such as annual checkup, just random visit, friend suggestion etc etc
– The diagnosis process (anything to help others)
– Your initial response
– Struggles faced (work, family balance)
– Support from family and friends etc
– How it affected your spiritual life (questioning God)
– How it changed your relationship with Christ
– How you think it strengthened your faith journey
– Overall testimony (It is Jesus who Healed me)
– Deadline to submit July 6, 2021
- Edavaka Mission Prayer Meeting
- The Monthly Prayer Meeting of MTVEA Diocese of North America and Europe will be held on Monday June 7, 2021, at 7:30 PM, via Zoom.
Meeting ID. 872 4274 0053
Rev. Eappen Varghese, Vicar, Immanuel MTC, Houston will give message.
Southwest Region churches will be assisting with various responsibilities.
Please plan to attend and be blessed.
- The Annual Convention of the Edavaka mission will be held from Sept 30th to October 2nd (Thursday through Saturday). Please pray for the blessing of the convention.
Abraham K. Idiculla
- Sevika Sanghom
- We will have our biweekly Sevika Sanghom Prayer meeting on Wednesday, June 9th at 7:30 PM on Zoom. Please plan to attend prayerfully. Details of the Zoom meeting will be sent later.
- There will be a Sevika Sanghom Committee meeting on Wednesday, June 9th right after the prayer meeting. All committee members are requested to attend.
- Offertory collection details:
- Sunday, May 30th ($ 2,604)
- GENERAL: $ 784, BIRTHDAY: $ 1,370, WEDDING ANNIVERSARY: $ 450
- Secretary’s Note:
- Executive Committee Meeting – Sunday, June 6th (today) at 4:00 PM, on Zoom. All committee members are requested to attend.
- Please note that June 13 is Graduation Sunday. We are planning a thanksgiving prayer session and a graduation slide show presentation that Sunday. If you are a high school or college (undergrad & post grad) graduate, please provide the needed information (send email to email@example.com) to recognize your accomplishment(s).
- Indian Christian Ecumenical Community of Houston:
- Badminton Tournament 2nd and last day – Sunday 6th (5 PM – 7 PM)
- Houston Badminton Center, 1055 West Airport Blvd., Stafford, TX 77477
- Thank you to Mathew T & Susamma George (Missouri City & Stafford prayer group) for sponsoring snacks.
Have a good new week.
Post a comment